INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced ‚Äì Professional high temperature 3D printer for Ultem, PEKK, PPSU, PC, PEEK & more
Buy the Intamsys FUNMAT HT Enhanced professional high-temperature 3D printer for the best possible and cost-effective entry into additive manufacturing using industrial plastics. In order to process high-tech thermoplastics such as Ultem, PEEK, PPSU or polycarbonates, consistently high temperatures are required. This is what the entry-level industrial 3D printer offers you.
The greatest innovations of the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced:
- Auto-Leveling makes the preparation for 3D printing easy & comfortable
- 4 separate drivers control the filament loading as well as the X-, Y- & Z-axis
- Significant increase in print accuracy, speed and reliability
- New building platform design: use of PI film, glass-ceramic, higher durability & less deformation
1. automatic levelling of the construction platform
The automatic levelling of the build platform makes the preparation and perfect adjustment of your FUNMAT HT Enhanced much more comfortable.
2.Four single drivers for filament feeding, X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis
Four individual drivers for the filament feeder, X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis result in a significant improvement in the 3D printing precision and speed as well as the reliability of the FUNMAT HT Enhanced.
3.New Design of the building platform
The new design of the building platform leads to better heating performance and higher 3D printing accuracy. The heating performance is noticeably increased by the use of PI foil. An upgrade from a borosilicate glass to a glass ceramic construction platform ensures greater immobility and less thermal deformation of the platform.
4.New Nozzle Design
A new nozzle design enables automatic levelling. This makes it even easier to start your first 3D prints on the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced.
Further important advantages of the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced
- Consistently high temperature of the installation space: Max. 90 ¬∞C
- High platform temperature: Max. 160 ¬∞C
- Highly heatable extruder: Up to 400 ¬∞C
- Large installation space: 260 x 260 x 260 mm
- Open for filaments from third-party manufacturers
More product features of the high-temperature 3D printer
- Additive manufacturing with high-performance thermoplastics
- Heated installation space minimizes warping
- Low purchase and operating costs
- HD-3D prints with PEEK, PEKK, Ultem, ABS, Nylon, PC and PPSU
- Comfortable and simple operation
- 3D printer uses IntamSuite (based on Cura)
FFF/FDM - high temperature 3D printers
Now take advantage of FFF/FDM-3D high temperature printing. The Intamsys FUNMAT HT Enhanced processes filament using the melt layer 3D printing process. The fused layer technology is also known as FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling) or FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication).
Additive manufacturing of materials with high temperature resistance
The consistently high temperatures of the hotsend, the construction platform and the installation space make it easy to process high-performance thermoplastics. 3D print with the Intamsys FUNMAT HT Enhanced PEEK & Ultem. However, this professional 3D printer has low purchase and operating costs.
3D print PEEK, Ultem, Polycarbonate without Warping
PEEK, Ultem, Polycarbonate (PC) convince by their high temperature resistance and extreme mechanical strength. At the same time, however, they have the disadvantage that they are difficult to work with and have a strong tendency to warp. Therefore, these filaments require high and constant temperatures for 3D printing.
3D print these high temperature thermoplastics & other materials
- ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymers) is often used in household products or in the automotive and electrical industries.
- Nylon (polyhexamethyleneadipamide) is used in countless everyday objects because it is very tear-resistant.
- PC (polycarbonate) is very durable and is often used in vehicle construction, civil engineering and the production of optical components.
- PPSU (polyphenylsulfone) is perfectly suited for use in medical technology due to its outstanding properties.
- ULTEM (Polyetherimide) offers good mechanical and electrical properties. It is approved for food contact.
- PEEK (polyetheretherketone) is a high-tech thermoplastic and is used in a wide range of industries, from aerospace and electrical engineering to medical technology.
Additive manufacturing for aerospace, medical technology and automotive industry
Many industries benefit enormously from the use of 3D printing. The aerospace, medical, and automotive industries are among the most common users of 3D printers. Take advantage of additive manufacturing processes and 3D printing for complex geometries and bionic structures with your INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced.
Application INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced in these industries
These and other industries benefit from the use of high temperature FFF/FDM-3D printers
- Medicine & Medical Technology
- Dental technology
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical and plant engineering
ITAMSYS 3D printers are already being used by these & many more users today
- UK Atomic Energy Authority
- Stanford University
- Tsinghua University - Beijing
Benefit from the manifold possibilities that arise from the use of current high-tech filaments and materials in your company now. With the Intamsys Funmat HT Enhanced you enter cost-effectively this future technology today.